the core of our corporate values
Last modified: October 21, 2022
This Policy is designed to help you understand:
1. How do we collect and use your personal information
2. How do we store and protect your personal information
3. How do we share and disclose your personal information
5. How can you exercise your rights
6. Special agreement for minors
7. Application and update of this Policy
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or otherwise relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, excluding anonymized information. We collect personal information in three ways:
When you contact us, provide us with comments, suggestions or inquiries, or leave messages to us through this website, we will collect your personal information, mainly including your name, company name, job position, telephone number and email address, as well as the information obtained during your interaction with us (such as records of your communication online or via phone, email, and online or offline activities). These information is generally provided to us directly by you.
(1) Device and network information. When you visit our website and use our online resources, we will collect information about your computer or other electronic devices to improve your experience. These information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider (ISP), domain name, media access control address, operating system version, browser type and version, the date and time your request was made, and information provided by tracking technologies such as Cookie, single-pixel marker, local shared object (Flash), local storage, Etag and script. If you use a mobile device to access our website and online resources, we may also collect information about your device, such as your device ID and device type, as well as usage information related to your device and your use of our mobile website and other mobile resources.
(2) Log information. When you use the service or view the content provided by Zylox-Tonbridge, Zylox-Tonbridge will automatically collect and store necessary log information, such as each access time of the service, path of the accessed page, client IP address, and event information (such as error, crash, restart, and upgrade).
To the extent permitted by law, we will also obtain relevant data from public and commercial third-party sources, such as purchasing statistical data from other companies to support our services.
We may also collect and use non-personally identifiable data. Non-personally identifiable data refers to data that cannot be used to determine personal identity, such as website traffic. We collect this data to understand how users use our websites and services, so that we can improve our services and better satisfy your needs. We may collect, use, process, transfer, or disclose non-personally identifiable data for other purposes at our own discretion. We will endeavor to isolate your personal information from non-personally identifiable data and ensure that the two types of data are used separately. If personal information is combined with non-personally identifiable data, it will still be processed as personal information.
We collect and use your personal information for our legitimate business management purposes, mainly including:
(1) Respond to your request for interaction. When you visit our website, participate in our online or offline activities, request for change or request your requested information (such as marketing data of the product or service), and contact us about any questions or product information (such as providing technical support, providing us with comments, suggestions, inquiries, etc.), we will collect your information as follows:
Your name, email address, telephone number, address, company name, job position, etc.
Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, comments or suggestions
Your information request, call, email, online and offline activity records, etc.
Respond to your request and get your comments, suggestions or inquiries about us
(2) Recommend relevant content, products or services for you. Send you information about products and services that you may be interested in with your consent; invite you to participate in the activities, market survey or satisfaction survey of Zylox-Tonbridge; or provide you with personalized content and services when you visit the website. We will collect the following information about you:
Your name, email address, telephone number, address, company name, job position, etc.
Communicate with you, send you relevant marketing information based on your consent, invite you to participate in the activities of Zylox-Tonbridge, and push you products or services that you may be interested in
Device and network information
Device type, device ID, operating system version, browser type and version, Internet service provider, etc.
Summarize and analyze web platform access results and statistics, in order to continue to optimize your experience
· Troubleshoot errors as you choose to send error details to us.
· Protect the security of our products, services and customers or users.
· Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards or our policies.
For the above purposes, we may collect the following information from you:
Service request time, request protocol type, client IP address, request success status, requested resource path, and client device information (such as device type, operating system type, and version)
Fulfill legal obligations, ensure reliable, safe and stable operation of products or services, and optimize products and services, etc.
In principle, personal information collected and generated by us in the People’s Republic of China will be stored in the People’s Republic of China. If your interaction request or the services we provide for you involve our overseas business, your relevant information may be transmitted outside China. If such cross-border transmission occurs, we will take appropriate contractual and other measures to protect your personal information and transmit the information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations on personal information protection.
We undertake that, unless otherwise specified by laws, regulations or normative documents, we will only store your personal information for the shortest period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which you are authorized to use it. If we stop operation due to business needs or other reasons, unless otherwise stipulated by laws, regulations or normative documents, we will stop collecting your personal information and delete or anonymize the collected personal information.
To protect your privacy, when processing the personal information you share with us, we will take technical and organizational network security measures to protect the security of your personal information and prevent changes, loss and unauthorized access to your personal information.
We will not share your personal information with unrelated third parties without your permission, except for
(1) Sharing with our affiliates: We will only share necessary personal information for the purposes stated in this Policy.
(2) Sharing with suppliers, service providers and other authorized partners: Some of our services will be provided by authorized partners only for the purposes stated in this Policy. We will only share the personal information necessary to provide the services, and our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose.
We will require authorized partners to abide by strict confidentiality obligations and take effective confidentiality measures through written agreements and other means, and prohibit them from using the information for purposes not authorized by you. If you refuse to allow our provider to collect personal information necessary for the provision of services, you may not be able to enjoy the services provided by this provider while using the website or the related services.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual without your express consent. We will only publicly disclose your personal information with your express consent or based on the mandatory requirements of laws, legal procedures or competent authorities.
l Use pixel tags and other similar techniques. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons or clear GIF) may be used on some digital services to track the behavior of digital service users (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and summarize statistics on digital service usage and response rate in order to better design targeted interactive advertising and improve customer support and usability.
(1) After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on our website, cookies enable the website to “remember” that information, should you so choose.
(2) Cookies and other passive information collection technologies enable us to deliver content that is tailored to your interests and preferences based on your past activity on the website.
(3) Cookies and other passive information collection technologies enable us to compile aggregate statistics concerning use of the website, analyze trends, and administer and improve the website.
You can delete cached data that has been stored locally through tracking technology by clearing the cache. Please note and understand that if you refuse to use the tracking technology, you may be required to personally change the user settings before each visit or use of our services, and we may not be able to provide you with better use experience, and some services may not work properly.
Please ensure that all personal information submitted is accurate. We are dedicated to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal information and keeping the information up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, as the subject of personal information, you may at any time request to query, copy, correct, supplement and delete your personal information, and request us to transfer part of your personal information to other organizations. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, unless otherwise stipulated in laws and regulations, or where we can demonstrate that we have other bases of legitimacy. To exercise your rights, or raise any question about your rights as a subject of personal information, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org] and we will meet your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you use (some) options and rights, you may not be able to use our specific services in whole or in part.
If allowed by applicable laws, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Zylox-Tonbridge processes your personal information based on your consent. However, the withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal information based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any personal information processing based on another legal basis other than your consent.
If you are a minor under the age of 14, you are advised to ask your parents or guardians to read this Policy and you can use our website/services or provide us with your information with the consent of your parents or guardians. If your guardian does not agree that you may use our website/services or provide us with your information in accordance with this Policy, please stop using our website/services immediately and notify us in time so that we can take appropriate action.
According to applicable law, the pages of this website are not aimed at minors, and we do not intentionally collect personal data from minors. However, Zylox-Tonbridge’s policy follows a legal requirement to obtain parental or guardian permission before collecting, using or disclosing minors’ personal information.
Please contact us at [email@example.com] if a parent or guardian finds that their minor has provided personal information to us without their consent. If we find that a minor has provided us with personal information, we will remove that information from our files.
This Policy may be updated from time to time to accommodate legal or regulatory changes related to personal information, and we will indicate the date the Policy is updated. We will release the revised policy on this website. Any change will take effect immediately after the revised policy is released. Your continuing access to this website or use of the services provided by Zylox-Tonbridge after the occurrence of any such changes will be deemed as your acceptance of all such changes.