the core of our corporate values
Highlighting the introduction of talents, Zylox-Tonbridge considers human resources as the core strategic resources. We intend to create the environment for excellent talents and realize the win-win mechanism for development of the company and the talents by insisting on the talents as the long-term strategy, the building of talent capacity as the core, cultivation and selection of high-level talents as the key, and innovation of the working mechanism as the motive.
Our teaching and training starts from being professional and sharing, combining the study with practice, to extend the knowledge and refine the skills. The trainings are held in close combination with the characteristics of the medical device company, with the aim to create the special features of medical device industry, and explore the teaching mode suitable for the development of the company, where the courses cover more than 40 courses in nine (9) categories, such as material science, risk management, project management, legal system, and product development and so on. The operation management personnel will be improved with respect to the leadership and management capacity, and the technical professionals will be improved specifically with respect to professional level and innovative capacity, where the talent cultivation is used as the key.
We have set up the teaching courses in 9 major categories
We have launched over 40 courses in teaching and training
Develop new sales channels, establish new accounts and service existing accounts by organizing daily work and attending international exhibition to achieve the sales target.
• Make sales presentations and maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending staff training; studying professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Focuse sales efforts by studying existing volume of distributors and potential market opportunity.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitor competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new players, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Cooperate with Customer Service to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
• Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• University degree or above;
• Working experiences in international business over two years;
• Strong interpersonal skills, effective presentation skills and business negotiation skills;
• Well-developed service and sales attitude with ability to work under pressure;
• Team spirit and self-motivation for sales;
• Presentable, outgoing and persuasive;
• Good spoken and written English is required.
Responsible for the international registration of new products and the renewal of current products. Report timely the related regulatory update and/or the promulgation of new regulations. Deal with all registration-related issues from the customers, suppliers or authorities. Follow up the annual audit of NB and communicate closely with the relevant authorities.
Bachelor degree or above in chemical, pharmaceutical major, quality control or production management; 3 years (or above) industrial experiences in QA or QC or supplier management, a regulatory affair experience will be appreciated; Good English and Good communication is a "must"; Could work under high pressure and a teamwork player.